Friday, 29 July 2016 00:00
GBS’s client is an International engineering company, operated since 1999 in Egypt, specialized in: Engineering, design review, value engineering, construction supervision, project management, retro firing and repair and research and development (R&D).
We are seeking a Civil Design Engineer for thier office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, reporting to: Design Team Leader Engineer
- Collect and Study all data related to a given task with tithe Team Leader.
- Estimate the required time to implement a given task.
- Discuss: computer model, design methodology, design criteria, drawing methodology (title block, layers, numbering system, level of details, etc.) calculation report template, and BBOQ template with the Team Leader.
- Coordinate the design drawings with other interconnected disciplines (e.g. Process GA, Arcch, Structural, MEP, etc...) as deemed necessary.
- Prepare, Certify and Issue to tithe Team Leader the design documents (computer model, calculation report, BBOQ and drawings) in accordance with the project requirements, specifications and design criteria.
- Receive design comments and rectify them up to the full technical satisfaction.
- Summarize and analyze the quantities outcomes (e.g. reinforcement relative too concrete for footing, columns, slabs, walls, and Steel weight/m2 for purling, frames, bracing, end gable, etc..for all disciplines) for the overall validity of the resulted design quantities.
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- Very good English both spoken and written
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office – AutoCAD –Drafting tools - Outlook)
- BIM-based software and tools (Autodesk: Refit, and navis woorks; Bentley: AECOSIM; Dynamo, etc...)
- Analysis software (ex, CSI package such as SAPP2000, SAFEE, etc..., and STAADpro)
- 1-5 years technical experience
- Basic salary (in USD): 400-500, based on experience,
- Performance bonus (if any): subject to work performance,
- Social and health insurance: available as per law.
- Annual leave (if any): 12 days + 4 sick leaves per year.
- The total working hours are 44 hours per week.
GBS's client is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Open Jobs: General Manager (in Hanoi, Vietnam)
- GBS to welcome new attorney - Ms. Le Thu, Dao
- Be rewarded upto 20% bill value for each successful legal service referral case at GBS.
- 20 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- GBS has been nominated for “World Finance M&A Law firm of the year 2016” Vietnam award
State Bank of Vietnam establishes fintech steering committee GBS - Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) signed Decision...
Lee Hsien Loong on official visit to Vietnam GBS - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will make an official visit to...
Global Business Service (GBS) Co., Ltd
Hotline | Whatsapp | Viber | iMessage: (+84) 903189033
8th Floor, Trade Centre Building
135A Pasteur Khai St, Ward 6,
District. 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84 8) 35002828 - Fax: (84 8) 35233894
Mobile No: +84-903189033 (Ms. Thu)
Hanoi Office (DNAS)
Suite 301, 5 Ba Trieu Str, Hoan Kiem Dist.,
Mobile No: +84-903189033 (Ms. Thu)
Malta Office (BT International)
Suite 2, The Penthouse, Capital Business Centre, Entrance C
Triq taz-Zwejt, San Gwann SGN 3000, Malta
Tel: +356 21637778 - Fax: +356 21634383
Japan Office (Sarkar Office Japan KK)
No.2 Saiwai Bldg.3F, 2-13-7 Higashi-Mukojima, Sumida-Ku,Tokyo 131-0032, Japan
Tel: (+81 3) 56319127 - Fax: (+81 3) 56319106