Consultancy on investor relations
The scope of works to be carried out by GBS for client under this scheme shall include consultancy by GBS on communication of financial information of the company to its shareholders and investors but shall not be limited to the following:
Consultancy on selection of proper messages and information to be disclosed to each target group of investors to the expectations of the Company.
- Consultancy on selection of the timing and frequency for disclosure of information.
- Consultancy on preparing and editing information prior to official disclosure.
- Consultancy on selection of proper communication channels for information disclosure campaigns.
- Support in communications with reporters and disclosure of information to media channels.
- Support in development of and care for the “Investor Relations” section in the website of the Company.
- Consultancy on and participation in organizing talks with investors and the annual meeting of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Support and participation in contact with big shareholders.
- Promotion of the search for suitable partners such as Funds, Big Corporate or Individual Investors, etc. and recommendation to them of investment in the Company.
- Participation in analysis of business and legal matters and market trends that may have impact on the shares of client and provision of advices on solutions.
- Support in preparation of newsletters to be sent to investors and presentation of quarterly financial statements.
- Update and support for client in compliance with the laws on disclosure of information to the public.
GBS shall render services as per written requests from client. Advices may be provided in the form of written documents or electronic files. Except for complicated problems that require much time for resolution, GBS shall carry out the requests for consultancy from client within one (1) business week as of the date of receipt of such requests. However, for urgent works requested, GBS shall consider response to client in the shortest time. Consultancy services of GBS may be provided through meetings with or telephone calls or emails to client. The main language to be used for work between the parties shall be Vietnamese; however, subject to requests from client in each specific issue, advices of GBS can be provided in both English and Vietnamese.
Global Business Service (GBS) Co., Ltd is a leading commercial law firm in Vietnam providing business legal services, investment consulting, and other business support service (company formation, license arrangement, commercial agreements, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder arrangements and disputes, work permit, employment contracts, tax, consulting and financial advisory and executive search services).
The GBS organization is focused on helping senior management and owners of mid-market organizations to reach their goals by providing practical, customized solutions and identifying and pursuing business opportunities in Vietnam.
Any support you may need, please contact us today via:
- iMessage | SMS | Whatsapp | Viber | Call: +84903189033
State Bank of Vietnam establishes fintech steering committee GBS - Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) signed Decision...
Lee Hsien Loong on official visit to Vietnam GBS - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will make an official visit to...
Global Business Service (GBS) Co., Ltd
Hotline | Whatsapp | Viber | iMessage: (+84) 903189033
8th Floor, Trade Centre Building
135A Pasteur Khai St, Ward 6,
District. 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84 8) 35002828 - Fax: (84 8) 35233894
Mobile No: +84-903189033 (Ms. Thu)
Hanoi Office (DNAS)
Suite 301, 5 Ba Trieu Str, Hoan Kiem Dist.,
Mobile No: +84-903189033 (Ms. Thu)
Malta Office (BT International)
Suite 2, The Penthouse, Capital Business Centre, Entrance C
Triq taz-Zwejt, San Gwann SGN 3000, Malta
Tel: +356 21637778 - Fax: +356 21634383
Japan Office (Sarkar Office Japan KK)
No.2 Saiwai Bldg.3F, 2-13-7 Higashi-Mukojima, Sumida-Ku,Tokyo 131-0032, Japan
Tel: (+81 3) 56319127 - Fax: (+81 3) 56319106