- October 13, 2021
- Posted by: GBS
- Category: GBS
Do you love the thrill of finding large mergers and acquisitions deals? Well then, we just might have a job for you.
What We’re Looking For
GBS is looking for freelance clean energy projects hunters who have a knack for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deals hunting.
With companies continuing to explore acquisitions, divestitures and other transactions. If you don’t have a serious workflow in place for staying on top of big M&A deals, this isn’t the job for you.
But if you eat, breathe, and dream deals, then you’re exactly the kind of person that needs to drop us a line and show off your deals for acquisitions.
Interested in applying?
In addition to possessing the heart of a true deal hunter, You’ll need to meet these minimum requirements:
- You can communicate in coherent standard English.
- You’re proficient at searching large-scale clean energy projects (Hydropower plants; Wind farms; Solar farms; LNG power plants)
- You’re available to M&A deal hunt whenever you want.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Freelance green energy projects hunter” and include the following in your email:
- Show us how you deal hunt as we want to see that you’re on top of your game.
- Any previous experience you have with renewable energy sector, particularly in relationship to M&A deals hunting.
- Whether or not you are currently employed and, if so, what you do.
- A brief overview of the topics you are familiar with in the world of green energy projects.
We don’t have normal office hours, so you can be located anywhere–this is strictly a telecommuting job.
The large-scale clean energy sector is experiencing unprecedented activity across Vietnam. There are currently hundreds of projects that are in construction or due to start construction soon around the country, which will soon be feeding clean, low-cost energy into the Vietnam electricity market.
So what are you waiting for? Email us already!