Wouldn’t it be great if you could create an ideal market to invest in out of thin air?
GBS - Notable improvements have been made to tax and admin procedures a year since the PM's first official meeting with local businesses.
Vietnam has taken significant steps to improve its business environment since an official meeting between Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and local companies in April last year.
GBS - With the increased emphasis on internationalisation in Budget 2017 and uncertainty in the economic climate, it has become even more critical for Singapore companies to go global.
More Articles ...
- Is 2017 the Right Time to Invest in Vietnam’s Overlooked Ecommerce Market?
- The world's best start-up hubs: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Vietnam grows strongly after 10 years of joining WTO
- PM welcomes US trade representative
- APEC to set up labour mobility framework
- German investors eye VN business opportunities
- APEC meets to promote disabled employment
- Vietnam clamps down on pre-paid SIM cards
- Emmanuel Macron sweeps to victory in French presidential election
- Moody's affirms ratings of 8 Vietnamese banks; changes outlook to positive on some ratings