Vietnam’s investment potential is attracting attention, especially in industries such as real estate and technology. In January this year alone, 9,000 new companies were registered.
GBS - Vietnam has been developing strongly after joining the World Trade Organization (WTO) 10 years ago thanks to expansion of relations and reform policies.The admission to the WTO opened a wide door for the Southeast Asian country to enter the global playground, experts said.
GBS - Notable improvements have been made to tax and admin procedures a year since the PM's first official meeting with local businesses.
Vietnam has taken significant steps to improve its business environment since an official meeting between Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and local companies in April last year.
GBS - With the increased emphasis on internationalisation in Budget 2017 and uncertainty in the economic climate, it has become even more critical for Singapore companies to go global.
More Articles ...
- German investors eye VN business opportunities
- APEC meets to promote disabled employment
- Vietnam clamps down on pre-paid SIM cards
- Emmanuel Macron sweeps to victory in French presidential election
- Moody's affirms ratings of 8 Vietnamese banks; changes outlook to positive on some ratings
- Vietnam: briefly about Doing Business 2017
- Start-up businesses to get funding from VCIC
- Vietnam, Facebook in toxic content deal
- President calls for closer NZ relations
- Vietnam’s drivers trade up from two wheels to four