GBS - With the increased emphasis on internationalisation in Budget 2017 and uncertainty in the economic climate, it has become even more critical for Singapore companies to go global.
Vietnam’s investment potential is attracting attention, especially in industries such as real estate and technology. In January this year alone, 9,000 new companies were registered.
GBS - Vietnam has been developing strongly after joining the World Trade Organization (WTO) 10 years ago thanks to expansion of relations and reform policies.The admission to the WTO opened a wide door for the Southeast Asian country to enter the global playground, experts said.
More Articles ...
- Vietnam: briefly about Doing Business 2017
- Start-up businesses to get funding from VCIC
- Vietnam, Facebook in toxic content deal
- President calls for closer NZ relations
- Vietnam’s drivers trade up from two wheels to four
- Startup community lends a hand to women entrepreneurs in Vietnam
- ANZ to sell Vietnam retail business to Shinhan Bank
- It’s official: Vietnam legalizes sports betting
- GBS has installed SSL Certificates to protect its customer on the website
- State Bank of Vietnam establishes fintech steering committee