The country's strong points are:
- Positive economic prospects in terms of growth, despite the global crisis;
- A young, cheap, rapidly growing and more and more technologically qualified manpower;
- A certain social-political stability;
- A government committed to liberalising the economy and to introducing reforms based on the free market.
More Articles ...
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia sells HCM City branch to VIB
- Vietnam says no to fare-splitting on Grab, Uber
- New impetus for VN-Russia comprehensive cooperation
- Status update: Facebook has 2 billion users. Can it reach 3 billion?
- European SMEs look to rule changes
- New law in Vietnam would force lawyers to inform on clients
- Head to Vietnam For The Best-value Beaches
- IFC assists Việt Nam with green textile production
- 23 localities, including Hanoi, Saigon, to have new phone area codes this weekend
- Foreign investment: what you need to know?