OccupationPartner, CEO of Golf Pro Corporation
- Hanoi Law School, Hanoi, Vietnam, 2003 B.A.
- Dong Do University, Hanoi, Vietnam, 2001 B.A.
Phone: +84 8 3500 2828
Trinh Van ThanhPartner, Legal Professional, CEO of Golf Pro Corporation
Trinh Van Thanh laid the foundations of GBS in 2002 to fulfill his innate (deep-seated) desire of being an entrepreneur. GBS emanated with a vision of utilizing solutions for solving marketing problems. Under the dynamic leadership of Thanh GBS, today, stands as the industry leader in its business space. He has personally been responsible for the company's success in the fiercely competitive local market. His astuteness and strategy has been the pillar of GBS’ success.
Thanh is a widely known advertising professional in the industry and has been invited as a speaker at several international conferences.
Prior to GBS, Thanh enjoyed a flourishing career at HTC Advertising Corporation and Dong Da Trading & Service Company in Hanoi, Vietnam. He is also the CEO of Golf Pro Corporation in HCMC. Thanh has a Bachelor in Economical Law from Dong Do International University, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Gold Medal, 2002
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, 2004 to 2011
- Hudson County Bar Association, Merit Award, 2008
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Distinguished Legislative Service Award, 2009
- New Hampsire Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Blfred T. Nlapp Laureate, 2012
- Supreme Court
- Saigon Times Club
- Saigon Entrepreneur Club
- Vietnam Gold Association
- “Ethics for the HM Criminal Attorney,” Lawline.com, December 09, 2012
- Speaker, HJAJ Educational Foundation, “Ethics & Professionalism for Criminal Attorneys”, April 26, 2013
- Co-Chair, HJAJ Educational Foundation, “Criminal Law Seminar”, April 26 & 27, 2013.
- Ethics and Professionalism for Criminal Practitioners, New Hampshire Association for Justice, November 2011
- Walk In Their Shoes: A Defense Attorney’s Advice for Prosecutors, Essex County Prosecutor’s Office, October 2011
- Handling a Criminal Case from Arrest to Sentencing, Essex County Bar Association, October 2010
- Building Your Case at the Initial Stage, New Hampshire Institute for Continuing Legal Education, September 2011
- Advocating in a Modern World, Newark Academy Cum Laude Society, June 2010
- Electronic Discovery in Civil and Criminal Matters, New Hampshire Institute for Continuing, April 2011
- Do’s & Don’ts of Cross-Examination, New Hampshire Association for Justice, April 2011