Freelance Business Development Manager
GBS is a reputable business and legal services firm with a strong presence in Vietnam, South East Asia, Middle East, Japan, Hong Kong, Malta, and Poland.
Our firm specializes in assisting foreign investors in Vietnam with market entry services, company registration services, corporate and commercial law, employment and labor law, dispute resolution and more. With over 13 years of experience, we have been consistently growing and expanding.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager/Specialist to join our team and help us further develop our business and support foreign investors in Vietnam.
As a freelance Business Development Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for
- identifying new business opportunities;
- developing relationships to expand our business;
- maintaining existing business;
- thinking critically to ensure project success; and
- building and managing a consulting and customer service team.
To be considered for this role, you must have
- a Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- 2-3 years of prior industry-related business development experience in market entry services, company registration services, corporate and commercial law, employment and labor law, and dispute resolution for foreign investors;
- You should also possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, a proven track record of successful development strategies, and a goal-oriented mindset.
- Fluency in English is also required.
We offer a performance-related pay package that includes financial rewards based on your work performance as a Business Development Manager. This package includes unlimited sales commission, bonuses for achieving targets, piecework payments, or financial profit sharing, among other benefits.