Corporate & Commercial legal services in VietnamOur team of professionals provide assistance in various topics and issues in regards to Corporate Law and Competition Law in Vietnam.
Our corporate teams are part of a wide network that provides legal advice in all major business areas, including employment and benefits, environmental, intellectual property, finance, and tax law. Which helps us cover the range of issues that may arise in a single corporate transaction, so that you can operate with confidence across jurisdictions and make the most of business opportunities.
We provide full advisory and practical support service on all areas of corporate and commercial law for private sector businesses and public sector organizations in Vietnam
Running a business brings many challenges and opportunities. Some will be relatively simple to manage in-house, but others will be more complex and it is these transactions that can benefit from sound legal advice and an expert, external viewpoint.
The team of highly experienced commercial and corporate solicitors at GBS act for businesses of all sizes to make things as straightforward as possible.
Whatever your business objectives are, we see it as our role to help you achieve your goals. We also understand the importance of getting the most out of any deal and our approach is always positive, transparent and tailored precisely to business needs.
Our corporate and commercial law team regularly acts for buyers, sellers and investors across a broad range of sectors. Our far-reaching experience means we can advise any business type or size from entrepreneurs, start-ups and private equity investors to family owned businesses, public companies and multinational corporates.
GBS represents companies in many aspects of their corporate life — from establishment through to various aspects of evolution. This encompasses:
- Choosing the legal form of a company
- Registration of companies, partnerships, subsidiaries, branches, representative offices of local and foreign entities
- Questions on the subject of legal entities or different kinds of partnerships
- Drawing up the necessary organizational documents for a company or a partnership
- Preparing the necessary documents for the changes in the organizational structure of companies, change of the registered address, shareholders
- Liquidation of a company, bankruptcy law and insolvency
- Legal aspects of corporate finance
Our commercial law practice deals with a wide variety of legal services, including:
- International trade (sale of goods, agency, distribution and franchise)
- Drafting commercial agreements
- Representing clients in business transactions, negotiations
- Consumer protection and product liability issues
- Registration issues connected with trademarks and company names
- Drafting empowering documents – representations, commercial powers of attorneys
- Licenses, permits, registration with tax and other relevant governmental agencies
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box:
- We believe that averting legal conflicts is better than having to settle them in a legal procedure. This is why we actively think along with our clients in planning and executing legal situations from their daily practice.
- Our lawyers have extensive experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements. Having access to a worldwide network of affiliated law firms, we may deal with contracts which are subject to other laws.
- We are the highest rated Vietnam company formation agent with over 10,000 excellent reviews. We measure our success on our customers’ satisfaction, but this success doesn’t come easy
- Our team works incredibly hard, listening to our customers and developing our processes to ensure we continuously improve the way we do things.
Have a question? Get in touch today
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Call, SMS, Viber, WhatsApp, iMessage: +84903189033 or just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also send an email to: email@example.com if you would prefer.