Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory ServicesAre you ready to maximize the value of your next M&A deal?
At GBS, we partner with clients to maximize the success of their M&A activity.
We bring our clients unrivaled transaction and integration expertise, deep industry knowledge, a global network cultivated over the course of nearly 20 years, and a focus on building institutional and executive M&A capabilities—to strengthen M&A programs long term.
Our M&A consultants bring a strategic, value-creating perspective to every engagement to deliver fresh insights via an efficient, results-oriented process.
Apply different lenses to develop a list of potentially attractive industries and segments: consider different classification approaches, database and intellectual property screening, and the relevance of such megatrends as shifts in international trade.
Develop common-sense exclusion criteria for segments and targets. Pare down to 2 to 3 options. Profile and analyze from multiple angles, including risks. Check availability and further evaluate segments and companies.
Carry out an initial assessment of structural attractiveness. Generate about as many candidates as you expect.
Launch a deep dive into the M&A target. Thoroughly explore feasibility, financing, risks, and other vital dimensions—and prepare for initial due diligence.
Our M&A suite includes:
- Transaction strategy: Organizing for M&A and target search
- Transaction preparation: High resolution valuation and Synergy assessment
- Transaction execution: Strategic due diligence and business plans.
- Transaction documents/ negotiation advisory
- Post-signing to closing: Day 1 readiness,100 day plan and regulatory approval
- Integration: PMI methodology, functional expertise and industry expertise.
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box:
- We are the highest rated Vietnam company formation agent with over 10,000 excellent reviews
- We measure our success on our customers’ satisfaction, but this success doesn’t come easy
- Our team works incredibly hard, listening to our customers and developing our processes to ensure we continuously improve the way we do things.
Have a question? Get in touch today
We can provide free qualified guidance to help get you started with your business needs.