GBS is a global consulting powerhouse. We began our operations since 2002 and have grown due to excellent relationships with our clients. We started out small, with just a few people and a small office, but today we have offices in multiple countries with hundreds of people working inside them.
We achieved our success because of how successfully we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about consultants is that they can be disruptive. Employees fear outside consultants coming in and destroying the workflow. Our clients face no such issues.
GBS continues to grow ever day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. We cover many industries such as financial, energy, business services, consumer products.
Our renowned coaching programs will allow you to:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days, weeks, or even months at a time
Our firm is built on four guiding principles:
- Exceeding clients’ expectations with local excellence, global standards.
- Investing in talent to build an adaptable and approachable team as GBS’s people succeed according to their merits
- We are ambitious for our clients and ourselves but we understand the importance of making a positive impact on the community at large.
- Thinking ahead. We have the confidence to challenge existing thinking and to push boundaries
How do we get better at doing the right thing?
By doing it the way we do business. Our first corporate responsibility report focuses on three principal aspects to our CR focus – our people, our communities and the environment. We believe this choice reflects our values and Principles, aligns with our business strategy and will generate more opportunities to work alongside our clients for the benefit of our communities.
Looking ahead and achieving our targets
While we are proud of what we’ve achieved so far in terms of pulling our pro bono and community work into a global program, we know that there is the potential to do even better in the future.
Over the coming year we will be working towards the targets (detailed in the report) that we have set ourselves in relation to management, people, business alignment and the environment. We will also look at marketplace issues in relation to our clients, our suppliers and our engagement with regulators, governments, international bodies and the wider business community.
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Call, SMS, Viber, WhatsApp, iMessage: +84903189033 or just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer.