CMO (chief marketing officer)
Our client is a rapidly growing and high-profile start-up in South East Asia. The company is building anon-demand services technology platform for a variety of services ranging from ride- hailing, logistics, grocery shopping, and digital payments. It aims to consolidate our position as the inclusive super app of choice by enabling individuals, businesses and our economy to thrive, while creatively moving the industry forward.
Would you like to work with a high-performing startup where your contribution is immediately visible and appreciated? The company has drawn people from several disciplines and domains from e-commerce, finance, payments, high-performance transaction systems and transportation platforms. Everyone is provided equal opportunity to contribute to team growth and success, in an open and low friction culture that incentivizes camaraderie. Initiative and drive to deliver for the business will be rewarded.
The company offer competitive compensation and health plan, and a great working environment for you to excel.
The company is looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). This position will provide leadership for the Marketing function.
This exciting role will take overall responsibility for managing the brands of the company. The role involves creating demand through the promotion and protection of our Brand identity so that we meet our financial and non-financial targets. The role will directly reports to the Group CEO.
- Articulate a Clear Marketing Strategy for building the brand that fits in with the company strategy, to be approved by the Group CEO.
- Ensure our Brand Message is strong and consistent across all channels i.e social media platforms, partnerships, promotional materials, events etc…
- Take ownership of the day to day management of the brand and communications function, customer and competitor insights function and brand partnerships including brand health checks and brand compliance.Manage the follow up, nurturing and flow of qualified leads to sales to meet marketing contribution targets and maximize the return on investments through effective digital platforms and content to optimize digital marketing performance.
- Develop and execute an annual plan, take full ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets as well as monitor team performance.
- Provide coaching for our key marketing personnel to make our talent our strength and help our team achieve their potential.
- Coordinate with Technology Teams to identify new opportunities and prepare new products for launch.
- Manage corporate communications and internal marketing efforts senior consultants;
- 8-10+ years of experiences at the position of CMO/MARKETING DIRECTOR/ HEAD OF MARKETING…
- A strong background in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Highly passionate about Brands and Brand Building.
- Have a passion to impact people’s lives through Technology
- Be able to manage and build strong and highly motivated teams
- Have experience with integrated marketing program planning & execution.
- Have experience in demand creation (online as well as offline) and working with field marketing.
- Be self-motivated, creative and analytical.
- Have experience in a Fast growing organization or Start-ups.