Head of Digital Factory
Our executive search client is one top 10 commercial banks in Vietnam is calling applicants for the Head of Digital Factory.
In this Head of Digital Factory role, you will be in charge of business transformation and digital transformation of the bank.
- Be a part of Executive committee driving the success in general and digital transformation’s success of the bank in particular
- Be Responsible for high-level stakeholder management to drive digital transformation
- Be accountable for the end-2-end digital transformation strategy and direction, define digitalization roadmap to drive the bank’s growth and differentiation in the market
- Leads and is responsible for the supervision and performance evaluation of digital initiatives (including business units, IT, Operation, Risk, Credit Management, Human Resources, etc.
- Attracts, develops and retains digital talents to fulfill resource requirement of Digital Factory of the bank
- Leads and amplifies a customer-oriented, data-driven, digital-led culture, embed Agile way of working
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in leading banks or technology organizations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading Agile development, digital transformation and building digital lab, digital channels, etc.
- Minimum 2 year of experiences in leading large organization, function with >50 staffs
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree in relevant majors (Technology or Data Sciences)
- Knowledgeable of existing and emerging digital technologies (IOT, Blockchain, AI, Predictive Analytics, APIs)
- Strong knowledge about latest digital and innovation trends in banking/ fintech
- Mastery of Agile practices and ways of working
- Knowledgeable about needed roles and career path to facilitate Agile and digital models
- Professional certifications in PMP, PMI-ACP, GIMI CCIO, CPI, CMI, Design Thinking are preferable