- June 18, 2021
- Posted by: GBS
- Categories: Business, GBS
Foreigners are allowed to start a business in Vietnam, regardless of indirect or direct investments. The first option is to choose a direct investment. Direct foreign investment indicates a 100% foreign-owned company or a joint venture company in which the foreign investor and a Vietnamese partner work together.
With GBS’s comprehensive legal understanding of the international business environment in Vietnam, we can supply clients with fundamentally beneficial legal advice in areas of foreign investments. Whether it is:
- Setting up a 100% foreign invested or joint venture enterprise, joint stock company
- Registration and de-registration of branches, businesses and representative offices
- Finding partnerships, settling negotiations
- Review and drafting of legal documents…
Hereunder some key terms and conditions for our Company Incorporation Services:
A. Pre-licensing services:
(i). Consulting: Attending various meetings with client to explain and confirm the main principles for setting up the Company;
Preparing a list of legal documents required for the appraisal of the Company. Based on the information provided by client, we will review and incorporate these documents into the application file;
(ii). Drafting documents:
- Drafting the application form for the Investment Certificate;
- Drafting the Charter of the Company;
- Drafting an outline of the Feasibility Study for the establishment of the Company based on the client’s business intention which shall include descriptions of the activities and operational scope of the Company, the invested capital, the scale of services, and the efficiency of the Company.
- Reviewing and assembling all required documents to be included in the application file for the Investment Certificate;
Representing client to submit the application files for the Investment Certificate; and
- Acting as client’s attorney to follow up with the competent authorities regarding the establishment of the company and obtaining the Investment Certificate.
C. Post-licensing services:
Upon the issuance of Investment Certificate of the Company, we shall assist the newly established Company in complying with post licensing requirements:
- Registering and obtaining the Company’s seal;
- Preparing necessary dossiers and representing the Company to submit the application for the Company’s Tax Code and Customs Code with the competent tax authorities.
D. Additional services:
Together with the legal services as aforementioned, we would be happy to assist client various legal issues related to business, including:
- Advisory services on opening bank account;
- Personal income tax registration, declaration and finalization for expatriate and local employees;
- Advisory services on employee recruiting and labor issues; Drafting and registering statutory labor collective agreement and internal labor regulations.
Given our experience in working with various international and local companies, we believe that our assistance to client’s business in Vietnam would be of great assistance to the establishment of the Company.
Global Business Services (GBS) Co., Ltd is a leading commercial law firm in Vietnam providing business legal services, investment consulting, and other business support service (company formation, license arrangement, commercial agreements, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder arrangements and disputes, work permit, employment contracts, tax, consulting and financial advisory and executive search services).
The GBS organization is focused on helping senior management and owners of mid-market organizations to reach their goals by providing practical, customized solutions and identifying and pursuing business opportunities in Vietnam.
Contact us today via email: email@example.com or iMessage | SMS | WhatsApp | Viber | Call: +84903189033 for more information about our services or to request an estimate for your project.
We would encourage you to view our practice areas and contact us to arrange your first free initial advice section with one of our specialists lawyers.
[…] Related: Vietnam Company Formation […]
[…] Related: Forming a company in Vietnam as foreign investor […]
Comments are closed.